LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Still Around...Somewhere

I doubt if anyone still stops by my spot since I've all but fallen off the face of the earth in the blog world. Life is good. My hubby and I are still holding it down. My daughter is wonderful...Growing up, but I guess she has no choice (sigh). Evolution is inevitible.

The past few months have been a blur for me. We decided to invest in a commercial storefront and all the legalities were crazy when trying to lease out the space. Enough about the boring stuff.

My friends are all good. My god daughter is growing so fast. Bossy and grown as ever. But she and her mother are another story.

I have a lot to get out, but I'll save that for later. For now I'm going to stop by and see if my old faves are still out ther in blogland...

I wouldn't be me if I didn't end this post with a question, so here goes...

How's life everyone?




8 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this who I think it is? How are you? Glad everything is going good for you. I knew you and hubby were still holding it down. For past posts, I know you all were made for each other.

    My life...well, I'm here. LOL I'm doing good but I'm trying to do great.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Newy said…

    I still drive by...just to see if the light is on...miss you chica!!!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Newy said…

    By the way...I'm good too...Loving life...my older son graduated in May and starts college in a month. Younger one is in last year of middle school. Life is good..


    Http://mznewagenda.blog-city.com

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I see ghosts!

    For me, same stuff different day :-)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger That Girl said…

    Hey...don't feel bad...I fell off for a while too.

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Dopelikelouboutins said…

    -Seeing stars- My life is good, moving out with the old and in with the new, hope to read another new post from you before 2008 is gone :-)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I stop by here occassionally in the hopes that you have posted and lookey her...

    YAHHHHHH

    Glad life is wonderful and the fam is great...keep surprising us :)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I was on vacation when you came by. I was posting but not leaving any comments. Glad everything seems to be going fine for you. It's pretty much the same old same old in my neck of the woods.

    Freakytopia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home