LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lazy Day...

All of this alone time with my honey is making me fall in love all over again...

Why am I so tired this morning?

Is it mid March already? Where did the time go?

Why I am wishing for Friday again?

Why is he so good to me? I know I deserve it but I had to ask...

Why am I too lazy to get up and go work in my home office?

Why am I sitting up in my bed working today?

Why didn't I buy two sets of sheets like this? It felt like sleeping on a cloud last night....I've got to go get another set...

Why did my friend tell me I have a glamorous life?

Why don't I see it?

Why do things look so much better from the outside?

Why did I find a store on the outskirts of the city that sells designer labels at discount prices that no one really knows about? Why am I keeping it to myself?

Why does my friend want me to come and pick up my goddaughter when I don't even have my own child at home?

Why am I so excited about getting married? The closer it gets to the date, the more excited I get!

Today's gonna be one of those days...

8 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Spring is right around the corner. I think I'm ready for it. Although, honestly I will probably scream at all the rain we'll get. LOL!

    I saw some 1000 thread count sheets on sale for real cheap. I'm sure they had some irregularities or something before I ever slept on high tread count sheets and passed them up. I regret it. :o)

    I'm glad you're having one of those days. Hope you have many more of them.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    I know we need rain, but I'm not ready for it.

    Anything that can enhance the quality of my sleep is a good thing.

    So far my day's going well...thanks.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    you do deserve the life you have. It gives others hope. Thank you for sharing.

    Now about that store, I will tell you when I come to the area and you can email me the store name and I promise not to tell a soul. I wont even take my sister. lol....

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I love the onset of spring, love and new shoes are in the air (although I'm tryin to buy any new shoes LOL)

    I love feel good sheets, the hun says I'm anal about keepin my bed made up when I'm in..I mean what can I say I don't like my sheets or covers messy

    The wonderful life you lead shows in how you react to things and how you glow :) It's all good girl live it up...you KNOW you deserve it lol

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Friday is darn near here...

    I need me some high count sheets...

    Things always look better from the outside. :-(

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @deep...I'm glad I can give off some good vibes to others.

    I might have to tell you where the store is, being that you're not from the area and all...at least I know you won't get to the good stuff before I do.

    @honey...I've decided to leave every day like it's my last. I can plan, but I can't worry too much about tomorrow. Whatever happens, will happen.

    @ladynay...I know! I have a wonderful life, I must say, but it came after I had been through some things...

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Shai said…

    I think everyone is tired and trying to adjust to the new time change. I am also adjusting to being back at work after being laid off for 10 months. My schedule was so backwards when I was at home.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @shai...I understand. Even though I work from home, I have to put myself on a schedule or I wouldn't get anything done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home