LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Friday, March 16, 2007

It's The Freakin' Weekend!

...and that's what I plan to do. Freak all weekend long! Spring Break is almost over and my daughter will be home soon.


In true Luvin Me spirit, I have to leave you with a question...

If you had to think of only ONE word that best describes you , what would it be and why?

My word would have to be moody. I do things when I feel like doing them, and not a moment sooner. How my day goes, depends on my mood when I wake up. People say hello to me and depending on how I'm feeling, I might say something and I might not. Get me upset and I will kill you with words. Get on my bad side and it's all over. Earn my trust , and you have a friend for life. You might like me and you might not, depends on the day. I don't say things to offend people I don't know. Most of the time, I just don't say anything. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's me.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Freaking all weekend huh? Handle that! LOL

    My word would be sweet because that's the word everyone tends to use when they talk about me. *shrug*

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Wow, one word. If I used the word people tend to use for me it would be hilarious. If I had to do it myself then I'd choose mercurial.

    Have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    Evil...That's what people always say about me. I try not be but sometimes it takes over me. I pray about it a lot because I don't want to be like that. It scares me sometimes.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    BLESSED!!! You know why...and for those of you who don't...stop by my blog to catch up :)

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    i have to use the same word as trina.. i hear that a lot about me.. "you're so d@mn evil!!"

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I think my word would be endearing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home