LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, March 26, 2007

Square One...

New beginnings can be wonderful.

But I don't like starting over...

He's got baby fever again...

This time I'm giving in...

Do I want another child? Yes...

Am I ready for one right now? I guess...

Do I want to make him happy? Always...

Will I compromise my own happiness in the process? Not a chance...

Am I happy to have his baby? Yes...


He's ready for a child. He wants to start working on it as soon as we are married. My doctor says that I am healthy and my body is ready. Mentally, I'm not sure. I know it will be different this time around. I promised to give him ONE child.


I've taken a few days to think it over. I'm going to tell him as soon as he wakes up...

Here goes...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home