LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Luvin' My Life These Days

This new job has me busy ALL THE TIME. I love it though. I'm traveling and meeting lots of new people. I hardly have time to blog. All of my extra time is spent with my family. The good thin about my job is that my daughter gets to travel with me during the summer. We just got back home last night. Whew.

I just wanted to say hello to you all.

I miss blogging so much.

My husband is in Japan. He won't be back until tomorrow night. I really miss him...

Oh well, enough about me for now. I have tons of work to do.

Until, next time. I hope all is well with all my favorite bloggers...

8 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    good to read that you're happy down in texas :-)

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm missing your wonderful posts. Glad to hear everything is going well. I can tell in your post.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    I am miss your post as well. Enjoy your life. I said it before, I can feel you glowing.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Yay, keep on keeping on!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Shug said…

    Hey girl! Glad to hear all is well. I miss your blog!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Dopelikelouboutins said…

    Glad to hear everything is well with you! Can't wait til you blog again when you find the time.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Glad your doing wonderfully!!!!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    Big Sis, i'm so happy for you and glad thangs are going well.

    i miss you though.

    but hey, guess what ... i think i'm findin out what love is...it's so cool and overwhelming, i haven't even posted about it...one of the first people i thought of when i was actually able to identify this feeling and fess up to myself what it is, was you. I was like "dang, so THIS is what she was talkin about in those posts!!!!" lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home