LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just Stopping By....

I'm not sure if anyone still stops by here, but if so....

Thanks to everyone who wished me well on my marriage. I am soooo happy these days. The new job has me traveling and doing all sorts of things. Today was the first day I've rested since I took over the position. More money means more work, that's for sure. Things are still good with me, even better in some cases...

Let's see...

We're taking my daughter on a Disney Cruise next week. We leave tomorrow.

I got my hubby to wait on the new baby thing. We've been really busy so it was kind of easy actually...

So...what's going on in blogland...

11 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    Look at you. You are glowing.
    Enjoy the cruise.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    I knew you'd blog sooner or later, soooo ummmmm can we get pix with the heads chopped off or something? Please?

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    welcome back!! congrats!!!

    and ditto to ladynay.. i want pix!!!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Congrats on the nuptials.

    Welcome back.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Shug said…

    Hey girlie! I thought we weren't gonna hear from you again. Glad all is well with you.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dopelikelouboutins said…

    Glad to see you've posted you were surely missed! Have a safe trip & Congrats to you!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    YES!!! FINALLY!! Your back. I'm sooo happy for you and the growth and blessings that are being bestowed upon you and yours :)

    I concur with lady..at least backdrop pics you know we can deal with the scenery lol

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger fuzzy said…

    how are things goin?

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! I haven't been by in a long while, but you're on my list of faves. i remember reading about your exploits with your Boo from way back in the day. It's good news to hear that it has grown to marriage. Best to you.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    Hey my love! So you are married now! I guess I really have been gone awhile! I, too, have had to cut back on blogging. But I miss it so much. I am slowly trying to come back to it. I hope that you do also. It was extremely therapeutic for me to write. Lets see if we can start it back!!

    HoustonNY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home