LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Monday, March 12, 2007

I love you with...

One whole week without my daughter...That means one whole week without dealing with her father's craziness!

Don't get me wrong, I love my child, but I love Spring Break too!

We didn't do much Friday. We just enjoyed a nice evening in the house watching movies...

Saturday morning I woke up to find that my man was already up. There was a little note on his pillow that said...I love you enough to let you stay asleep because I knew you were tired.

When I went into the bathroom to take a shower, there was a note on the mirror that said...Smile pretty lady, someone loves you.

I have terrible allergies, and he knows it. I dust everything. I can see he pays attention...

I went into the kitchen. It was spotless. He left a note on the refrigerator that said, I love you enough to make sure that the house is dust-free. All I could do was smile...

I went to find him and thank him.

The windows were open, and it was already warm outside. I can see that's going to be a hot summer if it's already this hot in the springtime.

He was sitting on the couch in the den watching TV. He never looked up. He just smiled. He had on shorts and a shirt, but the way that shirt stretched across his chest...Whew. The shirt was a melon color which contrasted so nicely with his skin and his eyes. When I walked in the room he asked if I wanted to go out to breakfast. Of course I said yes. As he walked past me he said with a smile, I saw you checking me out, and handed me another note.

It said, and I quote... I love you with...

My eyes...When I see you, I see exactly what I want, not what I have. When I want something, I know that I have to work to keep it. When I have something, I tend to forget that. So I'll never stop wanting what I see.

My mouth...When I speak to you...When I speak about you. Know that my words are filled with love because they come from a deeper place.

My hands...I touch you with tenderness. Knowing that you are strong enough to handle just about anything, but realizing that you are fragile, and it's my responsibility to make sure that you're not broken.

My mind...With every thought I realize that being with you was the best decision I've ever made...

My body...Is only for you...enough said.

My soul...I will never love another the way that I love you Pretty Lady...and I'll never have to. I know that you are the real thing. What I want. What I need. You make me want to be a better man for you and with you...We have a rare thing. Something that comes once in a lifetime. I cherish you, and I hope you feel it...If you catch me slipping let me know... Even though I feel like we are connected, I can't read your mind, and I have to know before I can act one it.

Thank you for being the woman that you are for yourself, your family, your friends, and most of all, for me... Always...Your Loverboy.

I was in tears, as I am right now reading it again for the umpteenth time. It doesn't matter how many times he tells me he loves me. It just keeps getting better that the last...

He came back in the room with his keys and a smile. He knew why I was crying...I felt it too.

We had breakfast at this nice little place in the Village...

My brother called while we were at breakfast and invited us to go fishing. I knew that we would be going because it is almost impossible to separate my man and nature and my brother knows that. I really wasn't ready to make my way back out to the cabin so soon though.
The guys fished. My brother's girlfriend and I stayed in and enjoyed some girl time. She's pretty cool...
Saturday evening, we headed home. We all decided to meet up at Ambitious' spot. It turns into a party spot after 10:00. It was packed as usual.

Sunday my parents had a big dinner at their house after church. My mother and my aunts prepared a heck a of a feast! There was food for days, and people I haven't seen in forever. I was happy to see my cousin and all of her kids. I hadn't seen them in a while. She has a new man in her life. I hope she's happy...I hope she doesn't have any more kids anytime soon either. That
usually comes when a new man comes...

My man was in heaven with my aunties. They spoil him. He doesn't have to lift a finger when he's around them and he eats it up. It was okay though. He deserves it. As usual, I was the go get it girl, but I'm used to it. Why should it stop just because I'm grown...As my mother always says, she's the same number of years older than me that she was when I was born, and that will never change.

We got home Sunday evening and capped the weekend off just right...again, and again, and again...


I am tired, but it was well worth it. As you can see, my weekend was wonderful.

I'm off to read my letter again. D*** it feels good to be in love!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    AWWWW you guys are so cute...

    Each time I read your page I remember just how it feels to love and be loved :)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    That was really nice Luvin. You are blessed.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @honey...I feel it everyday.

    @ladynay...Thanks...

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    that was a really sweet note.. it does feel good to be in love :-)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was so sweet!!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger deepnthought said…

    awwwwwwwwww. thats all I can say... Simply beautiful...

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said…

    It's so good to see people in love!

    BTW.. It's also good to have time off from the kids,eventhough we love 'em to pieces :-)

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Omar Ramon said…

    Beautiful weekend. Beautiful note
    Beautiful love

     

Post a Comment

<< Home