LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Memo To Self...

I have made several plans in my life.

So far, I'm meeting most of my goals, but they never seem to come in the order I expect them to. I must say things have worked out for the best, but it hasn't always been easy.

I planned to...

Finish college...Establish a career...Achieve financial stability...Date...Marry..Have kids.

So much for trying to put things in order...

With that said, I've realized one thing...It doesn't matter how you get there...Just get there. Life's not perfect.

So as for now....I had a fairly good weekend. My allergies have been driving me crazy!

Since the weather was nice, we went out in our boat. I always get a little scared being out in open water like that. That's why I prefer not to go on cruises. I'd rather fly to my destination.
We went away to our cabin. Softspoken and his friend were there. Ambitious and his girl came along as well...

I relaxed and enjoyed my friends...drama free. My daughter enjoyed it out there as well...

Being out there in such a peaceful place gave me a lot of time to think, reflect, and take in everything that is going on with me now...The wilderness took it's toll on my allergies though. I had a good time while I was there, but I payed for it when I got home.

I'll be back in full force soon, and I have some things to tell as far as my man and my ex are concerned.

Until next time...

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    glad u had a good weekend.. cant wait to hear the stories...

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ttd...I'll post them soon. I like the new spot...

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Glad things are coming into place and your feeling better.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you are feeling better. My child's allergies are acting up.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Shug said…

    Dang girl! Cabin, boat, Infiniti...what you do for a living??? I might have to come work for you. Y'all hiring? I'll move!!!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said…

    @ladynay...Thank you!

    @southern gal...It's terrible out there.

    @shug...I work in Robotics. My team designs all sorts of things and yes, we are hiring at the moment. The boat and cabin belong to my family, so we get to use it for free...

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    If only I knew something about robotics. :o(

    Glad you're feeling better.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Emotionalbrotha said…

    That sounds like a really good weekend.. i took a long walk in nature myself today...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home