LUVIN ME

A way to express my thoughts to the world...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Aftermath...

So far. So good. That's all I'll say about the little incident between the two men in my life.

I had to go into the office to check on things yesterday. People sure can straighten up fast when they start missing things. They are doing okay, but we still have a long way to go as a team...

Since the weather has been nice here, I have gotten back into my outdoor activities, but my allergies are going crazy! I have been watching my weight for the last couple of months. I just haven't mentioned it because, the more I talk about, the harder it is to stick to my plan. I have to just do it, and talk about it after my goal has been reached.

As I said, so far things are okay. I can't worry about it.

What's going on with you?

6 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Nothing much, just trying to make bigger and better things happen for me. :-D

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Paula D. said…

    Hey there. I'll have to stay tuned in for updates on this.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Newy said…

    Greetings, Luvin. Not much going on, still playing catch-up at work.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Always good to just do it..makes it easier cause you dont think about it..nothing much going on in my world just working and waiting for Friday and spring to arrive lol

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Shug said…

    Not too much. Working. Been traveling like I really have money in the bank. Today, I'm seriously going to start studying for the GRE and hoping to do BIG things in the future.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Not too much. The weather is blah but I just had lunch so my tummy has been appeased for the moment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home